Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Interviews With The Candidates! Part Four

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SC CANDIDATES VYING FOR THE RESPECTED POSTS OF:


By Oz

SPORTS EXCO, Zulkifli bin Ismail, 18

WELFARE EXCO, Wan Mohd. Syukri bin Wan Mat Zain, 19.

It has been an opportunity of a lifetime not to be missed when I had the chance to get ahold of two of the candidates for the Student Council. Zulkifli bin Ismail (Zul), relaxed in his yellow cotton shirt and neatly-pressed jeans, swaggers into the room, comfortably waving with a smile plastered to his face; obviously in a good mood to answer some questions. Shortly after, the familiar silhouette of Wan Mohd. Syukri bin Wat Mat Zain appeared into view, himself donning a pair of slacks and a T-shirt, ever eager to oblige to submit himself into an interview session. I was wide-eyed and starstruck. However, realising the amount of time I was permitted for the interview, I quickly began to fork out my tape recorder and my wits! They nonchalantly declared that they wanted to settle down to business with haste as they had had prior engagements involving cellotape, a big box, some rope, pillars, a pair of scissors and some pieces of paper with their pictures on them…God knows whatever they are up to. The atmosphere was warm and friendly amid gales of laughter in the cosy common room of a place called P-21, which I later learned by a twist of fate, that this was actually their home. They’re chaletmates!! And I happen to live in P-21 as well which means I am their chaletmate!! Whatever…let’s catch up with them. Notice that as the short interview progresses, well…let’s just say that things were starting to progress. =]

Q: First question first to be fair. What drove you towards aspiring to become a member of the Student Council?

Zul : I just felt like applying. That’s it.

Wae : It feels very nice to run for it…

Q: Okay…what do you think of your chances? I mean, do you feel that you’re a strong enough candidate to win the people of KYUEM over?

Zul : (Thinks) What will happen will happen. We are in God’s Grace now. And by the way, have you seen our ‘Hanging Box’?

Wae : Well, it depends on their decision. Do they think I can?

Q: It has come to my attention (being your chaletmate) that there has been some really disturbing activities involving you two…any comments?

Zul : I’ll let Wae answer that first..

Wae : Disturbing?! What disturbing?! Don was in it too!! Oops…forget what I said…

Don : (barging out of P-21 C) Wei, ape aku buat?! (What did I do?!)

Zul : It wasn’t me, I wasn’t there…wasn’t my fault..

Wae : No comments. (glares menacingly at Zul) Next question, please.

Q: Right. Let’s say the both of you won. Anything of interest about your ambitions for this college that you might want to share whilst holding the role of SC?

Wae : I want Saturday off!!

Zul : Hmm…why don’t we have Friday off as well?

Wae : Hey, that’s a good idea. The guys might like it. They don’t call T.G.I. Friday T.G.I. Friday for nothing!

Zul : Most probably the board of directors are going to shoot down our ideas anyway, but ah well…

Q: We have run out of time I’m afraid. Any last words or shout-outs to the community?

Zul : I would just like to say…

Wae : Kids, stay in school. Mummy loves you. Daddy loves you. And most importantly, we love you.

Zul : Yea, that and if you haven’t checked out our box yet, do so now at the junction.

Thank you for the interview, kind sirs.

Zul : Yea, thank you.

Wae : Pleasure.

Zul and Wae : JOM ORDER BURGER!!!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home