Sunday, March 13, 2005

The College Update that Never Was

SORRY GUYS!

The effect of 3 weeeks' worth of tests has taken its toll on me. My writing flair has probably evaporated and I am probably issuing the most boring, angst-ridden article of my life as I write.

But informal college censorship has not been kind on me. After 3 weeks of self-enforced silence, a highly painful process for an editor as outspoken (used in a derogatory manner here, you may notice) as me, due to certain forces in the college that banded together to oppose free speech, after SPM results were released, I had an epiphany.

I realised that the ONLY way I knew anything about this college once I received my results was through the fabulous Secretaryman'a blog, and without that, I would not have the confidence I had to stride in on the first day.

I owe it to the juniors. MY juniors. to write on, as much as it may hurt my already questionable repute in college.

I owe them the truth. As I, overworked, underpaid, and thus significantly biased, see it.

But then, who isn't?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home